Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo book cake


One of my closest friends wanted me to make her sister a unique and special cake, she is her only sibling, the previous year i made her the LV heel cake for her birthday & this year we were thinking something more personal and memorable! so we decided on a memory album cake! I think the cake was perfect it had pictures when the birthday girl was born and photos of her and her sister and parents.. it also highlighted there fun teenager years and her blossoming into a beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday Dina!!!

No comments:

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo book cake


One of my closest friends wanted me to make her sister a unique and special cake, she is her only sibling, the previous year i made her the LV heel cake for her birthday & this year we were thinking something more personal and memorable! so we decided on a memory album cake! I think the cake was perfect it had pictures when the birthday girl was born and photos of her and her sister and parents.. it also highlighted there fun teenager years and her blossoming into a beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday Dina!!!

No comments: